Need Help? Call us +44 (0) 203 178 2048
Our Assisted Preparation Service is the easiest way for you to prepare your own application and offers you peace of mind that you have not made any mistakes that could lead to a refusal. Before preparing your application, we provide you with a one-hour telephone call or in-person meeting to explain everything you need to know about preparing your application, and we can answer any questions you may have. We will provide you with our Expert Document List drafted by our Visa Experts, the document templates you need, and a cover letter template to make preparing your application as simple as possible.
Once you have fully prepared your application, we will provide you with a two-hour checking service meeting (either at our office or remotely via Skype/Screenshare). We will thoroughly review all your supporting documents, your cover letter, all the answers on your online application form(s), and recommend any changes needed to ensure your application will be successful.
The Assisted Preparation Service process
- Call our office using the links on this page or submit the call back request form and one of our UK Visa Experts will call you back instead.
- Once you have paid, and you have signed up for this service, we will email you our Expert Document List, the document and cover letter templates, and agree a time for the initial one-hour consultation either at our office or over the phone.
- Before the initial consultation, we would recommend that you thoroughly review the document list and templates emailed to you, and note down any queries, or doubts you may have about the supporting documents needed. This ensures that you get the most out of the first of two meetings you will have with your dedicated UK Visa Expert.
- During the first meeting, you can ask your UK Visa Expert any questions you may have, and they will teach you everything you need to know about preparing your own application based on their years of experience. They will also review your eligibility for the UK Visa you wish to apply for to ensure you qualify.
- After the meeting, you will need to fully prepare your application by gathering all the required supporting documents, fill out the online form to the best of your ability (and do not submit it), and draft your cover letter using our template.
- When you believe you are ready to submit your application, contact your UK Visa Expert to book a time to carry out the Expert Checking Service meeting either in-person at our office or remotely via Skype and Screenshare. The checking service will take up to a maximum of two hours and will be carried out in one go.
- During the checking service meeting, your dedicated UK Visa Expert will thoroughly review your supporting documents, every answer stated on your online form and your cover letter. They will recommend any changes needed to your supporting documents to ensure they perfectly presented, and they will personally make any changes needed to the answers stated in your application form. The final task of the meeting will be to proofread your cover letter, and they will make any changes needed to keep things as simple as possible.
- After the meeting, you need to ensure you follow your UK Visa Experts advice and feedback when making changes to the supporting documents and then carry out the online submission process.
- Once you receive your UK Visa approval, you just need to let your dedicated UK Visa Expert know the great news so that they can celebrate with you!
Our UK Visa services are tailored to your needs, so you can choose the price you wish to pay, for the service you desire. For access to our knowledge & experience, we offer consultation services. If you want to secure your approval cost-effectively yourself, consider our Expert Checking Services. For an extra fee, we’ll even provide our Expert Document List & bespoke templates to save you time. If you want a guaranteed approval though, you are looking for our Full Representation Services. Your own dedicated UK Visa Expert to manage the entire process, and a no-win, no-fee guarantee to demonstrate our confidence in securing your UK Visa approval. Whichever service you choose with First Migration, expect a five-star Service.