Need Help? Call us +44 (0) 203 178 2048
Our Priority Consultancy Service is the fastest way to secure your UK Visa approval. You will receive all the benefits of the Full Consultancy Service, plus we will prepare and submit your UK Visa application within 48 working hours of receiving your supporting documents.
You will work with your dedicated UK Visa Expert, who will provide you with our expert document list and any document templates needed to make gathering your documents as simple as possible. Once you provide us with your supporting documents, your UK Visa Expert will book a time within 48 working hours to carry out the online submission process on your behalf via Zoom screen share. During the 48 hours, they will fully prepare the online application form and draft our expert legal cover letter representing your case to ensure the UK Visa is approved the first time.
Once your application has been submitted, First Migration will manage the entire application process as your legal representative, and all communication will be sent directly to your UK Visa Expert. Rest assured, we will contact you as soon as we receive the news of a positive outcome from the UK government.
The Priority Full Consultancy Service process
- Your dedicated UK Visa Expert will send you a bespoke document list and all the document templates you need to gather all the supporting documents on signing up for this service.
- Once all the supporting documents are ready, you must provide them to your UK Visa Expert electronically. They will thoroughly review the documents provided and advise you about any changes needed to ensure perfectly presented supporting documents are submitted.
- While you sort out any last changes needed to your documents, your UK Visa Expert will fully prepare your application form and First Migration’s expert legal cover letter representing your case to the Home Office (or British Embassy/High Commission if applying outside the UK).
- Once we receive the final supporting documents, your UK Visa Expert will book a time within 48 working hours to complete the online submission process on your behalf. Rest assured, you will be fully involved at every stage of the application process for your peace of mind.
- After your application has been submitted, First Migration will manage the entire application process for you. Should the Home Office have any queries or concerns, they will contact us directly as your legal representative. This enables First Migration to ensure the Home Office does not make any mistakes, and we can take care of any requests or queries received to ensure your application will be successful.
- The only difference between the Priority Service and Full Consultancy Service is the time your dedicated UK Visa Expert will have to prepare and submit your application. Whereas the turnaround time for our Full Representation Service is 5 – 7 working days from receiving all the supporting documents, you can reduce this to 48 working hours via our Priority Service if you would like the fastest UK Visa approval possible.
Our UK Visa services are tailored to your needs, so you can choose the price you wish to pay, for the service you desire. For access to our knowledge & experience, we offer consultation services. If you want to secure your approval cost-effectively yourself, consider our Expert Checking Services. For an extra fee, we’ll even provide our Expert Document List & bespoke templates to save you time. If you want a guaranteed approval though, you are looking for our Full Representation Services. Your own dedicated UK Visa Expert to manage the entire process, and a no-win, no-fee guarantee to demonstrate our confidence in securing your UK Visa approval. Whichever service you choose with First Migration, expect a five-star Service.