Silver Level Full Representation Service
Should you choose our Silver level full representation service, we are pleased to confirm you can expect the following level of service from your dedicated First Migration Visa expert:
- A free initial telephone consultation for up to 30 minutes with a Director of First Migration that has over ten years’ experience in securing UK Visa approvals to check your eligibility for the UK Visa you wish to obtain and to explain our different services. Alternatively, you can choose to have a free initial 30-minute face-to-face meeting at our Central London office if you would prefer?
- We will provide you with our detailed document list drafted based on our ten years’ worth of experience to ensure your UK Visa application is successful. Our document list will make the process of obtaining the correct documents in the right format as simple for you as possible. Along with the document list, we will also provide you with any document templates you may need to save you time and stress.
- All you will need to do is provide us all the documents we have requested, and we will thoroughly review your documents and check to ensure they are perfect. Your dedicated UK Visa expert will then thoroughly prepare the application form, draft an expert legal cover letter and take care of all other case preparation formalities for you.
- Our Silver Service option allows you up to 2 meetings at our Central London office with a Director of First Migration for up to 45 minutes per meeting. The first meeting is to drop of the supporting documentation we have requested from you, and the second meeting is for you to collect the application we have prepared on your behalf.
- Should you choose the Home Office’s one-day Premium Service, we will fully prepare the application; and you will collect it from us ready for submission and attend the Premium Appointment at the Home Office without us on the day. Should you want one of our legal representatives to accompany you on the day of the Premium appointment, you will need to choose either the Gold or Platinum levels of service.
- Should you opt for the slower Postal Service, we will submit the application to the Home Office on your behalf and represent you for as long as the process takes. The Home Office will liaise directly with First Migration throughout the process as we are your legal representative.
- Silver Service clients can call their UK Visa Expert between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday on a dedicated number. Clients can also arrange meetings with their UK visa expert between 9 am and 6 pm Monday to Thursday & 9 am and 5 pm on a Friday.
- Application Preparation Time – once we have received all the supporting documents from you, we will turn around the preparation of your application within 5 working days (or less if possible).
- You will be assigned a dedicated UK Visa expert that will work with you throughout the entire process to keep everything as simple as possible.
- Text message updates – to keep you instantly updated.
- Our professional fee will be covered under our no-win, no-fee guarantee (subject to our Terms and Conditions – i.e. no discretion is needed, you qualify for the visa, can provide all the documents we request, etc.).
Why not call us now on 020 3178 2048 or request a call back by submitting the Contact Form on this page so we can provide you with a competitive quote? We offer a free initial consultation to all our clients and are fully confident that once you have spoken with us, you will choose to place your faith in First Migration to ensure your UK Visa is granted.