Our Immigration Consultancy Fees
Here at First Migration, we believe in full transparency and in keeping with this belief our professional fees range from £200 to £2,000 including all taxes depending on the level of service you want. Rest assured that the amount of fees you pay First Migration does not have any impact on the outcome of the UK Visa application we assist you with. We have dedicated ourselves over the past 10 years to do everything possible to secure a UK Visa approval for every client that has placed their faith in us. The fee scale simply gives you flexibility in paying the fees you would want to pay for the level of customer service you want. For example, our fees are the lowest for a Checking Service as we are not preparing and managing the application process for you, we are just charging you for our time. Our fees for our full representation service will be higher as we may be working with you and on your behalf for many months to secure your UK Visa approval. We can also confirm that there are absolutely no hidden fees and if you qualify for the UK Visa you are looking to apply for, our professional fee will be covered under our no-win, no-fee guarantee! * We hope that this will give you confidence in our ability to secure the UK Visa approval you have placed your faith in us to secure on your behalf.
Overview of our service fees:
- Our professional fees range from £200 to £2,000 depending on the level of service you want and the complexity of the type of UK Visa you are applying for.
- We provide all clients with a competitive quote before they sign-up for our service after we have assessed their eligibility for the UK Visa they want to secure. We will check your eligibility for free, so why not call us and speak to a UK Visa expert today.
- All clients that do not need discretion from the UK Visa authorities and can provide the supporting documents we request are covered under our no-win, no-fee guarantee. This means that we would refund our professional fee if we fail to deliver the UK Visa approval you have instructed us to secure on your behalf.
- Should you wish to save money, we can offer you an expert Checking Service so you can make sure you have not made any mistakes when preparing your own application. Why take any chances when we could be the best insurance policy for a successful outcome possible?
- Should you decide to pay more, one of our UK Visa experts can work with you and do almost everything on your behalf to make the entire process as easy and as stress-free as possible.
As you may be aware, as well as our professional fee, you will also be required to pay government fees to either UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI - the Home Office if applying in the UK) or the British High Commission/Embassy in your country of residence (if applying outside the UK). Should you want to understand the full costs involved, we can provide you with a detailed breakdown of all costs once we have assessed your eligibility, for free, for the UK Visa you are looking to secure. So, as we offer a truly bespoke, personalised service, please give one of our UK Visa experts a call so we can assess your case and provide you with a very competitive quote that we know you will be happy with.
Rest assured that we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the UK Visa approval they are trusting us to deliver and a service that is truly second-to-none. While our fees may not be the cheapest in the industry, they are certainly reasonable for the level of service we provide, and we know you will not be disappointed when compared to others in our industry. We are sure you will agree that you cannot put a price on securing your future in the UK and like us, you believe in a fair price for the best service available. Should you wish to find out more about the first-class service we offer all of our clients (regardless of the fees paid), why not check out the third-party service reviews that are regularly posted by our clients at Trustpilot.com! As you can see, we deliver what we promise to our clients and pride ourselves on providing the kind of service associated with a proud, family-run business.
So why not give us a call now on 0203 178 2048 and speak to one of our UK Visa Experts for a free 30-minute telephone consultation or request a call back (on the right-hand side of the screen) and we will quote you happy!
*In line with or Terms and Conditions.